Shelf up in playroom. Check.
Despite how nice a gallery wall looks, it is an absolute pain to hang up. Even though I used the wax paper method I read about here,
I wasn't careful with my measurements - so my husband tells me. So after pounding a couple of nails in the wall, we opted for Command Strips. Expensive, but wall preserving.
Of course, once I got the whole thing up I realized that the whole thing is about 2-3 inches too high. But unless it starts to bother me a lot, it stays where it's at! Hopefully once I get the cabinet top decorated and some pictures in those frames, it wont look so off.
2011 - we're off to a productive start!
P.S. I'm aware of the big "holes." I'm planning on filling that space with something other frames, and it that doesn't work out, I have a few extra frames!