Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Decorative Contact Paper

I just found out that all FIVE of my husbands sisters will be coming in February for my FIL's retirement party. Which means that my February re-do of the downstairs bath is getting bumped to this month. Yea! Which means I can make my February project making over my pantry door. Currently it is pretty blah (no picture, yet, but it involves etched glass and a bread basket. shiver.) Some ideas I'm thinking about: painting the glass part with magnetic paint and then covering with contact paper or just painting the glass with magnetic paint and chalkboard paint. Still haven't decided. Just in case I go the contact paper route, I thought I'd do a little research to see what's out there.
Target



Target
mercedes antique gold amazon.com



water dance amazon.com


It's amazing the variety that is out there. Everything from floral to solids, faux metals, woods, leather and marbles.



This small shelf was redone in orange faux reptile by Jenny @ Little Green Notebook.









No comments:

Post a Comment