Monday, October 11, 2010

The Writing's on the Wall

Ever since my first baby was born I've had a thing for hanging letters. Nothing seems cuter than seeing your baby's name on the wall. Now with the variety of letters found at craft stores and home decor stores the possible wall writings are endless.
I love, love, love this Alphabet and am currently in the process of creating my own for my playroom. I only need ten more letters!



Even better than store bought wood letters are letters from vintage signs. If your lucky enough to stumble across some. Thrift stores in Vegas are sorely lacking in vintage funk.

If you're lucky enough to live close to Paris - or just traveling there - these next images come from Kidimo. I'd go to Paris just to browse in this store! Not to mention seeing the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Sigh. Okay, I'd go to Paris for any reason at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment