Monday, October 25, 2010

Home Goods and the Mom Cave

When I think of the word "cave" I think of bears. More specifically hibernating bears. Which makes me think of my room. Out of all the rooms in my house my bedroom is the only place that is truly mine. My husband works different hours so the nights/days he works he sleeps in a different room. (Not the norm, but it works for us!) This is where I come at the end of the day to unwind. I take stock of my day, organize the coming one and recharge my batteries in hopes of being better. Here is where lie awake at night and dream not only of the home I want to create, but the person I want to become.



However, it is completely lacking in design and inspiration.




The only nice thing about it is my Home Goods mirror!




I would love to have a chaise, small settee, or comfortable arm chairs.








Floor - ceiling curtains




Large dresser






Interesting accessories


Cozy throws




Bedding - the variety of pillows Home Goods offers would provide numerous choices





Foot of bed seating/storage




Bed side lighting




With Home Goods help I could create the type of Mom Cave this Mama deserves!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you know exactly what you will need to make your space a gorgeous Mom Cave! I love the things you have chosen, especially that chair! Good luck with the contest.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful mirror and a great space! I love your plan.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete