Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm just mad about saffron...

Anyone else familiar with that song? "They call me Mellow Yellow..."

Admittedly, in the past I have not been a fan of yellow. Maybe it was because I grew up in the 80's and 90's and yellow was...well, bright. Neon bright.

But lately yellow has been sneaking up on me and now I love it. Mustard, citrus, saffron...hard not to like something that sounds like you can scoop it up and eat it with something.


So whether it's mellow, spicy, or, yes, even bright, a little dollop can go a long way.








{found on etsy}



{chandelier at Nordstroms, and, yes, I am scheming of a way to make my own.}





{Home Decorators}




{Z Gallerie}






{etsy}




{tonic living fabric}




{tonic living}



{Anthro}


{Anthro}









No comments:

Post a Comment