I definitely lost my home projects momentum in November. Maybe it was the fact that I had just thrown three birthday parties, put together three costumes for Halloween, and not to mention Thanksgiving. Whatever it was, I was feeling a little burnt out. But December's here and I'm ready to tackle some projects!
1. Finish sanding, painting, and reupholstering chairs for kitchen - before Christmas!
2. Add a second color to my playroom rug. As much as I love how it turned out and wish I could leave it how it is, I neglected to factor in the whole "white-rug-in-playroom = dirty" thing, and I can't stand how, well, dirty the white part looks, so I'm dying it a light turquoise.
4. Finally get around to painting and hanging this shelf for the playroom.
5. Do something with the LARGE stack of frames (over 30) sitting on the upstairs cabinet. Either hang them up or put them away!
6. Finish painting my daughter's bathroom. Oh, wait! I just did that yesterday! That's one thing off the list :})