Monday, December 6, 2010

Closets

Remember when I wrote up my to-do list for December? And at the time it did NOT include moving all the contents of my closet into my husbands so I can turn my closet into a storage/craft closet? Well, now it does. Sigh. I have a really horrible habit of starting HUGE projects at the most inopportune time.

It was really supposed to be a quick thing. I needed to put away laundry, but lately I've been feeling a little cramped in my closet space so I thought, "Hey, why don't I just move everything into my husbands closet (he's got the big walk in - long story), and move all the storage boxes I've been putting in there into mine?!" Yeah, that wont take long (insert eye roll). And it probably wouldn't have taken too long if my husband didn't decide that if I was going to turn it into a storage closet he might as well install some shelving. Needless to say my room is a disaster with clothes and boxes every where. Is it too much to sigh again?

Of course the fun thing is that now that I'm in the big closet space one day I get to turn it into something like these...and in the mean time I have a place for the cow hide I picked up for free (sorry vegetarians and vegans, it's real) and one of my vintage chairs.






1 comment:

  1. *sigh* someday I, too, will have a ginormous walk in closet. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete