Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's a girl to do?

For years I have been cutting out pages of magazines creating my own personal decorator's reference binder. I have pages and pages of rooms and now hundreds of images. I couldn't WAIT to get my very own home to decorate. But now that I have it I am overwhelmed by all the choices! There are so many amazing decoraters to emulate (or at least try to in my very un-learned way). I have decoraters cramp! Of course the main problem is a very limited budget. It's hard to copy a $50,000 room with $500 and some change. So what's a girl to do? The best she can - and fun trying!

2 comments:

  1. sounds familiar! I still did not get my house. We are still living in a rental and I am collecting my inspiration images. Thank tou for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides the multitude of pictures you have to reference, you can also tap in to the blogging community for terrific ideas to implement with a limited budget.


    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete