Friday, January 13, 2012

The Original Chevron

Things are moving along in my girls' room. The closet and armoire will be finished today. Yay!

On another note, I had to share these photos I took over Christmas. We spent a few days in Cedar City, UT visiting my husband's parents and while there we stopped in for short visit to his grandparents (an hour is about all they can handle). I have been in this house countless times, but for some reason I have never seen this room. Maybe the door was always closed?

I did a double take as I walked by, then hurried to get my camera.


Chevron in the original! Based on what the rest of the house looks like they haven't changed a thing in over 30 years. It's fun to see how design and fashion trends get recycled - but always in an upgraded way!

No comments:

Post a Comment